Friday, October 19, 2012

Free Fall Printables: Chena Design for World Label

from worldlable.com
Towards the end of summer, World Label contacted me about designing a few free printables to showcase their adhesive labels on their blog. With my crazy schedule lately, it took a bit longer than desired to get the first batch designed and finessed for them, but I wanted to share the final product with each of you!

The Harvest Collection (which can be downloaded here) came to mind after walking around on the first crisp fall day craving a cup of hot apple cider – yum! I mentally started brainstorming ideas, and as soon as I got home began working on the simple, graphic and playful patterns. I am really drawn to the autumn color palette because it blends the expected with a bit of modern flare. There are five different printables in the series and each can be customized to fit your needs. This is my first attempt at a free printable, but I might be hooked. I hope you enjoy!



No comments: