Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Big News! and Hand-Lettered Baby Announcements...

What do these beautiful baby announcements have to do with my life? For starters, they are absolutely gorgeous, and you know how much I love stunning hand-lettering. And...

Wait for it...

Baby Bolton is expected to make his/her appearance towards the end of March!!! Reid and I are beyond thrilled to welcome this new addition into our life. Let's just say the first few months of pregnancy have been nuts. But we are trying to soak it all up (good and bad) and enjoy the experience before our little one arrives. Needless to say, I had to put the blog on the back burner during the first trimester :) But my energy is back, and so is the blog.

So, is it bad that I am already dreaming of what our announcements will look like? The three below focus on custom typography and have simple, elegant features that look and feel as precious as the babies they were designed for. Hope you enjoy!


A beautiful hand-lettered, letterpress baby announcement by the amazing Jessica Hische.


I adore the saying here as well as the lettering done by Greg Christman for the birth of his son.


The whimsical lettering and color palette in this announcement designed by Moglea is so playful and perfect for a new born little boy.

No comments: