Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Design: Baby Caroline's Announcement


This upcoming weekend I am headed to Atlanta to see two of my best friends who are both pregnant, before heading to my youngest brothers college graduation the following weekend. It will be a whirlwind trip filled with friends, family and celebration. Since I have babies on my mind due to the upcoming showers, I thought it was time to share baby Caroline's birth announcement.

My dear friend Emily, from Ten Little Bluebirds, took Caroline's newborn photos and graciously passed along my name to design her birth announcements. I wanted to keep the announcement simple, girly and elegant to mimic the precious and serene photo. I hope Caroline looks back on her announcement one day and realizes how special she is!

Enjoy!

No comments: