Friday, April 27, 2012

Designing Online: Two New Websites Launch


In a million years I never thought I would be designing so many websites. Truth be told, I HATE the coding part of web design. Trust me when I say, I can do it (I know html and css) but as much as I tried to fall in love with the back end part of web design it didn't happen. Which is why I feel SO incredibly lucky that I found Tony, from EvenPar Solutions. He is a genius at all the coding and programming stuff. So now, I can focus on "pretty" (horrible design word, I know), functional and aesthetically pleasing front end web design. I love our little collaboration, and I love helping clients realize their visual dream online. I have met so many amazing bloggers, creative individuals and small business owners through web design. It has broadened my horizons, portfolio, and network in more ways than I could ever imagine.

Tony and I have been very busy over the past couple of months with multiple projects. Last week we launched two new sites, Beneath My Heart and Andersonville Guesthouse. Beneath my Heart is an adorable and inspiring blog about life while Andersonville Guesthouse is a small, family run boutique guesthouse in Chicago.

Hope you enjoy! And if you are ever looking for a great place to stay in Chicago may I recommend Andersonville Guesthouse (sorry for the plug, but I couldn't resist).



1 comment:

Jojo P. said...

Maybe at first encoding is so boring but in the long run you will enjoy at the same time learning it. Once you've seen the outcome much happier,it's an achievement.



Jojo @ DIY Websites