Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm Alive...

via

It has been WAY to long since my last post. But the last five days have been a whirlwind of excitement and exhaustion. We moved into our first house on Friday morning and got our Internet installed today. Thank heavens! The break from technology wasn't that bad except for the fact that I had to run down the street to a local cafe to send emails 2 to 3 times a day. I guess that is what you get when you work from home.

All in all, I love our new, old house. It is over 120 years old and has a ton of character and quirks hidden inside of it. We are in the "getting-to-know-you" phase of our new relationship with our home, and everything appears to be going well so far.

I am also stoked about our new neighborhood. We walked down the street last night and ate at a quaint Italian joint with a beautiful patio.

Things are coming together here, and I should be back to regular blogging tomorrow. The above picture made me laugh. It defines the way I have felt over the last week. If only I had on such fashionable shoes when I was moving all my stuff. Come to think of it – I am not even sure where all my shoes are right now... Oh well :)


No comments: