Thursday, August 4, 2011

Inspiration Overload: Virtual Chaos

My life is a little crazy right now...

I keep trying to remind myself that my current hectic lifestyle is a good thing. I mean, we are moving into a new house tomorrow, we went on a fantastic get-a-way last weekend, and I have a lot of great, new work coming in. But, right about now, I am ready to tear my hair out. Ok, ok, it's not that bad - but I am so tired of packing boxes it is ridiculous.

On to beautiful visual images:
I am so inspired by these abstract vector illustrations by Diego Bellorin. They create a stunning chaos out of simple shapes and bold color. They instantly draw me in because, in my opinion, they accurately portray the way my brain works (especially during extremely busy and stressful times). The simple linear structure is constantly broken up by bright bits of creativity. I am in love. Beauty really can come out of chaos. And I will continue to tell myself that through our move this weekend.

Hope you enjoy!




No comments: