Thursday, July 21, 2011

Inspired by: The Kennedy's

Over the past few days I have been absorbed in The Kennedy's miniseries. While it may not be award winning, it is very entertaining (Greg Kinnear is a very convincing JFK). I even feel like I am learning a bit about the JFK administration, which I knew little about beforehand. I completely understand why the Kennedy family fought to have it canceled on its prime time spot. It doesn't show the family, especially Ambassador Kennedy in a very good light. Through all the scandal and hardship of the Kennedy presidency one thing is for sure, Jackie Kennedy Onassis (even when played by Katie Holmes) has a fantastic sense of style. I am so inspired by her fashion and eloquence in front of the camera (even though she hated it in the beginning). The above pic from Life Magazine of her and JFK Jr is one of my all time favorites.

No comments: