Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Love

Today has been a nice relaxing Sunday: a little shopping, house cleaning, designing and reading our new subscription to the New York Times. Reid and I share the newspaper very well – he takes all the business and political sections, I take the art and style section and we share the sports :)

The style mag this week is excellent! Just wanted to share some of my favorites...

- check out Gretel: an online shopping site with beautiful and amazing finds for the home.
I want these melted candlesticks!

I hold a special place in my heart for pigeons. This light is awesome!!!




The founder of Gretel, Abby Kellett, uses color so well. I think I have a new favorite site!




- Donna Wilson's site is my other huge inspiration for the day. I love tactile design, furry creatures and textiles which is everything she does best. I have seen her work before, but was reminded of it today. Now I just need to get my hands on one of her sewn creatures (seen below)...





No comments: