Thursday, August 8, 2013

Life Changes and a Little Thanks...

Man, it has been way to long since I have been on here. I must admit life has been a little, who am I kidding, a LOT busy lately. Reid and I welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world at the end of March, and it has been a full-speed ahead, whirlwind since then. What can I say, life has changed. All for the better of course. But, while I was adjusting to motherhood and keeping up with my work for the company, Chena Design, the blog got left in the dust – completely. My extreme apologies and I hope to be back to regularly posting soon because I have SO many new invitations, monograms, announcements and many other things to share with you.

Before I leave you for today, I want to thank you all for staying with us during the hiatus by showing you the hand lettered Thank You notes I created for my daughter, the love of my life. I drew the letters towards the end of my pregnancy and then digitally printed them on thick, cotton paper. I love the play on words with "mini" standing in place of "many." I hope you enjoy.

Until next time (which will hopefully be VERY soon),
Lindsay



1 comment:

Christina Pippin said...

congrats on your new bundle of joy! the thank you notes are lovely!