Monday, March 5, 2012

New Design: Custom Monogram Embroidered Towels



I am so excited to share this project with you! For over a year, I have been searching for someone who could embroider my monograms on linens. Custom embroidery for only a few pieces can be VERY expensive, and so my search for the perfect match took a bit of time. It was very important to me to find someone who didn't cost an arm and a leg, but still had a great eye for design and attention to detail. 

Through this process, I realized how small the world is. The perfect "go-to" embroiderer for Chena Design is actually from my childhood town in Houston, Texas. Tracey from Personalize It! is absolutely incredible. We clicked instantly and I ordered the above towel immediately. 

You may recognize the monogram from Diana and Ian's wedding stationery. Because of my wild embroidery ideas poor Diana and Ian had to wait 5 months to get her wedding present. But I think they wait was worth it. The towels are stunning! It is so cool to see one of my monograms used on something so tactile and functional. Hope you enjoy!



No comments: