Thursday, February 23, 2012

Inspiration Overload: Color, Pets & Eleanor Grosch



I am constantly inspired by Eleanor Grosch from Just Eleanor. She has topped my list of "favorite designers" for quite some time now. When it comes down to it, her ability to use simple yet sophisticated color and shape is unexpected, creative and visually appealing. Her illustrations are filled with joy and constantly make me smile. Plus (as if we need another reason) she frequently uses animals as the main subject of her illustrations. And, let's be honest, I am a HUGE animal lover. The two photographs above are for Stir Magazine, the color and design magazine for Sherwin Williams. I adore the illustrations of the animal (through both wallpaper and textile) meeting the cute, four-legged subject in an artistic photograph. Seriously, how awesome are these? Animals in design rule!

No comments: