Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Yummy Monograms


My clients do the MOST amazing things with their monograms. Elizabeth sent me a picture (on the day of her wedding) of her custom 1 letter monogram on a sugar cookie. This delicious monogrammed cookie greeted the guests as the checked in to their hotel.

Liz got married a little over a week ago, and just got back from her honeymoon in Hawaii (can we say jealous). I cannot wait to share her entire wedding suite and extra pieces with you soon. Not to give too much away, but the cookie wasn't the only amazingly creative thing Liz did. From the few pics I have seen, it was a stunning affair.

Continuing on in the monogrammed sweet category...

I also found these delightful treats:


 from Dainty Delights on etsy. Ummm - when can I find a reason to buy these?


Love the simple elegance of these from Sweet Ambs on etsy. I am so inspired by edible letters!







No comments: