Friday, October 14, 2011

The Perfect Quote for a Type Lover's Friday


It is truly amazing how much inspiration you find when you actually have a couple of free minutes to breath. While still busy, this week has been a lot more manageable than the past few. Which has given me a bit of time to catch up on some inspiration hunting and blog reading.

The typographic quote design seen above is from one of my favorite new finds this week, The Phraseology Project. This blog-project simply ROCKS. I am so inspired by designers who create a digital forum and evolutionary visual experiment using the greater web community. The creator of The Phraseology Project, Drew Melton, uses this forum to grow as a designer, practice the trade of creating original typographic imagery, and get do a little self promotion. I love the work and I love the idea.

The positive words and beautiful type in the showcased image make me smile, especially since I read it with a Forrest Gump accent.

Happy Friday!

No comments: