Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Monogram Style: The Details Count


I have been working with Diana and Ian on their wedding stationery since early 2011 (remember their save the dates and website?). I cannot believe that their wedding is now less than a month away!!! We are beginning to wrap up the final details, and once the glamorous affair is over I promise to share all the paper goods we designed.

Above is a tiny sneak peak of what is to come...
Diana and Ian's custom monogram brings the masculine and feminine together in both color and form. It is a melding of two letters and visually represents the union of this perfect couple. I enjoyed every second while drawing their logo, and was quite pleased at the outcome of the two color letterpress.

And then...

Late last night...

I received an email from the couple with the below images from their wedding shower a couple of weekends ago. EEEEKKKK!!! I was giddy beyond belief when I saw their monogram used in playful and fun ways. Can you believe it, one of my custom monograms on cupcakes and m&ms. How cool is that? Looks pretty delicious, huh? I am always so inspired by the creative things my clients (or in this case their families) do with their monograms and logos.



Yummy! Could I get one please?
And personalized m&m's are always a wonderful little treat. Not to mention, I think the monogram looks pretty darn cute at a minuscule size. 

No comments: