Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Design: The Turquoise Pear Etsy Shop

My super awesome and very talented cousin, Amy, recently decided to open up an etsy shop to showcase her fabulous baby and children's gifts. Amy is very crafty, and is great with a sewing machine, but when it came to her logo and store banner she called me for help. I was thrilled to be a small part of her new shop. Amy had a pretty good idea of what she wanted the design to look like (feminine, image of a pear, modern), so after a couple of quick rounds we were all set.  It was fun to work with Amy on this project, and I wish her all the best in this new online adventure. Each of her precious gifts showcase her talent and incredible sense of style. I know the store will be a success and I know exactly where I will buy my next baby shower gift.

Make sure you check out her store!

No comments: