Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Perfect Camera Bag

One of my main goals since starting this blog, is to actively document my life and the inspirations I find while living it. So, for Christmas Reid gave me an adorably tiny camera that I can carry with me always. This camera has made photographing my life so much easier. Before it's presence in my life, I used my iPhone for everything, but was disappointed with the resolution. This camera is the exact same size as my phone, but is a master at high-quality, quick photos. But because it is so small and my normal purse is SO big, I almost always struggle to find my camera. Not to mention, it gets beat up by everything else in my bag including keys, lipstick, pencils, etc. Which means, I am currently on the hunt for a good camera bag. Here is what I have found so far...

 These are my favorite, but there is only a holiday themed case on Hine's etsy site right now :(

This one is cute and simple. Plus I LOVE coffee!

This is another favorite. As you can tell from the picture it is for an iPod, but my camera is about the same size. Would it work?

Another iPod case. Cute, understated, pink houndstooth. 


Last, another favorite, the vintage feed bag coin purse. I think it would hold my camera, right? I may have to run over to Renegade this weekend to see for sure. This could be the winner if all works out.

Do you have any recommendations or ideas?

No comments: