Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Design: The Chenault Life Blog Redesign


This past weekend I finalized the redesign of my awesome sister-in-law's blog, The Chenault Life. Sarah was an AMAZING and easy client. She had an elegant, modern, and fun inspiration board that led the process, but she was also open to many of the creative ideas I dreamed up. This is officially my first blog design (other than mine, of course). We worked on a simple, organic pattern based on a fabric that Sarah fell in love with, and kept the header really simple with a lot of white space. When you visit her blog don't just look at the design, you should check out her blog posts too. The Chenault Life is a fun, down-to-earth, creative blog that is worth the read :)

I cannot wait for Sarah to move to Chicago next year...
I see guest blogging in our future :)

No comments: