Monday, February 21, 2011

They are in the Mail...


Kate and Will's invitations have been sent, and boy are they proper. Mine hasn't arrived yet...

I bet that the quality of printing, foil embossing and paper is to die for, but the design is way too traditional for my taste. I guess you don't get much say on your invitation design when you are marrying the future King of England.



I just hope the thoroughly modern royal couple break some tradition during the wedding ceremony. They both (especially Kate) seem to have such fantastic taste and modern views on life. I think this white and gray bouquet is gorgeous. It would go great with the soon-to-be princess' sapphire ring, and breaks the royal mold just enough. What do you think?

1 comment:

Ali said...

This is nice. It almost has the "something blue" in it with a slight touch. I can't wait for the royal wedding!!!!