Friday, February 4, 2011

Letters While We Eat


I have been working on a new custom monogram for a wedding over the past couple of days, which always makes me day dream of beautiful letters. So, when I saw the above image from the new Pottery Barn catalog, I became obsessed with searching for monogrammed china. Monograms and china are both classic pieces that withstand the test of time, and I love the idea of combining them. What do you think?

JenaD Events posted this beautiful image. The flowers and the letters are both so elegant.

Simply stated. The classic from Pickard.

This one is also from Pickard, but has a bold blue accent. It makes such a pretty place setting.

I am so excited about this beautiful pistachio colored piece. It is our china, except ours doesn't have the monogram, and its from the late 1800s. Wow!

No comments: