Thursday, February 17, 2011

An Impressive Ampersand Logo & Its Online Community

It's Fashion Week in NYC and the blogosphere is burning up with amazing photos. I cannot get enough of it!

Yesterday while inspiration hunting (drooling over all the runway shows), I came across the Mac & Milk logo on What I Wore (a fabulous daily blog about living through fashion). I love a good ampersand, and this one tops the charts. The letters within a letter and the hand drawn aesthetic are stunning. Absolutely remarkable. I am in logo heaven.

Beyond just being a good logo, Mac & Milk (two companies highly involved in the fashion world) have successfully collaborated by bringing us Milk Made Live, an online community and project that allows everyone to upload Fashion Week photos. I am completely mesmerized, and wanted to share some of the most inspirational photos. What do you think?

Holy Sparkles!!! The colors in this photo, by James Stone behind the scenes at The Blonds show and found here, are extraordinary.

This photo is also by Stone and from The Blonds show. I wish I could have seen it.

I love the fact that social networking allows us to see this stuff almost immediately! Check it out when you have a chance.

No comments: