Friday, December 17, 2010

Away We Go!!! (the start of our holiday adventure 2010)


Good Morning! Sorry for being a bit MIA lately. The past couple of days have been crazy. The portfolio class I was teaching came to an end, which meant final critique and lots and lots of grading, plus I was preparing for an 11 day trip to see our families in Miami and Houston. Needless to say, I needed to take a couple day break from the blog in order to get everything done.

But, don't worry, I am back and for the next week and a half will be blogging from much warmer weather. We landed in Miami LATE last night, but my bag decided to stay a little longer in DC. It hitched a ride on the first flight this morning, but for now I am walking around in Reid's high school gym clothes. Let me tell you, I am looking really good. But with the view seen above (from the Bolton family's backyard), I don't really care how I look. I am currently sitting outside, drinking cafe con leche (aka: fancy Cuban coffee) and working.

Anyway, I just wanted to share a small bit of warm weather with you. Glorious, huh?

No comments: