Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One of My Favorite Cities Featured on Design*Sponge


Illustration by David Siglin

Today Design*Sponge featured Greenville, SC as the city guide of the week. Greenville is a city that is very near and dear to my heart. My mother was born and raised there, my grandparents live there, and it was the first place I lived on my own after college. I cannot say enough wonderful things about it: the people are friendly, the food is delicious, the city is historic, the shops are a plenty and the roads are NEVER too crowded. I made a lot of good friends in Greenville and often find myself reminiscing about the "good ole days." It made my day to see this blog post, and while I don't normally repost things directly from other blogs, I felt this one deserved the "shout-out".

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i <3 greenville!
xo, Molly Grace