Friday, March 23, 2012

The First Baby Shower Invite for Chena Design


Recently, I have had a lot of requests for baby shower invitations and birth announcements, and I love that a new stationery section has been born (sorry for the pun). 

And, to think, it all started a few months ago when my sis-in-law Sarah asked me to design my first-ever baby shower invite for her childhood bff, Katie. I was thrilled to take the plunge into a new "genre" of invitation design especially since you get to be all cutesy, adorable and precious with the design and theme (totally different from the elegant and glamorous wedding stationery world). After discussing the vision of the shower with Sarah and looking at Katie's bedding fabrics we decided to do a simple and modern elephant theme. The blue, marigold and gray invitation was enclosed in a gray envelope and coordinating custom address label. 

Enjoy and Happy Weekend!

No comments: