Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New Design: Stylish Patina Revamp

visit the site

I am very excited to introduce the new look and feel of Stylish Patina (an awesome blog about painted furniture, vintage finds, decorating and more). Tony, of Evenpar Solutions, and I first designed Kelly's page a little over a year ago, but she was ready to update and simplify. I was thrilled to work on her new site, and am extremely happy at the way it turned out. We are still working on a few new buttons and such, but the site is about 90% done. The new look is pretty different from the original design. This site is clean, streamlined and modern with a bit of vintage flare. In my opinion, it is a perfect visual representation of Kelly and all her work.

And, for those of you in the DC area, Kelly's monthly barn sale is this weekend! I wish I lived closer because the stuff for sale is ADORABLE!!!

No comments: