Monday, May 14, 2012

A Couple of New Monograms


 Lately I have had a lot of requests for classic, elegant and traditional invitations that feature a custom monogram as a focal point. As most of you know, I absolutely adore drawing and designing custom monograms, and when they become the "hero" of a wedding suite I am thrilled! Below are two recent monograms in my classic style that were printed with thermography and used throughout the couple's invitation suite, thank you stationery and "day-of" paper. I hope you enjoy!




Elizabeth and Jeff's classic monogram is printed in Peacock Blue, and is being used as the main visual "logo" for their Michigan Winery Wedding!


Kimberly and Danny's classic three letter monogram is printed in military navy since Danny is a captain in the United States Army. A military wedding on the weekend after July 4th seems pretty ideal if you ask me.

No comments: