Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome 2012!!!

via

I hope each of you had an amazing holiday season and a very happy New Year.

2011 was a whirlwind of changes: Chena (my stationery and design studio) officially became a small business, Reid and I bought our first place, Reid passed the bar exam, and we adopted an adorable little puppy. I am so grateful for everything that happened in the past 12 months, but I am ready for 2012 to be in full swing. I hope the next year allows me to continue to build Chena and enjoy all the changes from 2011. I know it will be a year filled with a lot of hard work, but by the end of next year it will all be worth it.

A few of my 2012 resolutions for the design side of my life are:
1. Continue to expand the company through marketing and referrals
2. Actually organize my home office (which may mean moving it to a new part of the house)
3. Get my stationery and design published on at least two of my favorite blogs
4. Rebuild my website so it is easy to update and can include an online store

The last few months of 2011 were crazy busy and I fell a bit behind in posting about my work. The next few posts on Tailored will be looking back at some work from 2011.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: