Monday, April 18, 2011

Back to Work...

For the past five days, I was in Greenville, South Carolina with my mom and grandparents. Greenville is sincerely one of my favorite places in the world. The above vintage postcard doesn't even capture part of this small city's magic, but I thought it was cute and it has a wonderful color palette.

I lived in Greenville right out of college, and this trip was a nice and overdue vacation (not to mention that the weather was glorious). I was able to see some dear friends and meet their new babies :). Plus I got to spend a lot of quality time with both my grandparents and my mom (who I don't get to see as much as I would like).


I landed back in Chicago this morning to snow on the ground (boo) and a lot of work to catch up on. It will be a very busy week indeed, but I promise to share some of my Greenville inspirations over the week.

Happy Monday!!!

No comments: