Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Amazing Handmade Vintage Necklaces!


It goes without saying that I am constantly inspired by all the creative things I see on a day to day basis, both in real life and on the web. I am even more inspired when I find something innovative and beautiful that one of my college friends is currently creating. A couple of weeks ago, while checking facebook, I stumbled upon Lucy Carter Finney's new jewelry line. Lucy was always super stylish back at Auburn, and now she is using her strong sense of fashion to create one-of-a-kind jewelry from vintage pieces. Each of her necklaces is so striking and would look great with pair of jeans or with a cocktail dress. I love the versatility, the originality, and the hint of southern glamour. I cannot wait to order one for myself.

Right now, Lucy is taking orders via her facebook page, but for those of you that live in the South you can stop by Frou Frou on Eighth in Opelika (seen in this post).



No comments: