Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shots from Life


Only a few moments ago, I tried to capture the simple beauty of this year's little family Christmas tree before the cats knock it over again. (Yes, that is right, at 2am last night they worked diligently together to make the tree tumble over. Thank heavens we didn't put any of our nice breakable ornaments out this year.)

The tree shots were not turning out as I had hoped so I started snapping photos of the view outside our city apartment windows. The sun was just starting the set, the snow was still on the ground and the photos had some interesting outcomes that I thought I would share.

As I have stated before, we live in the heart of downtown Chicago with direct views of the lake and the Chicago Public library. These photos capture a little piece of what I love about our location.



No comments: